Complete drink recipe for Tequila Silver 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Cointreau, Blue Curacao, Lime juice, Grapefruit Juice, Salt, Salt, Lime in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Cobalt Margarita in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Cobalt Margarita can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Cobalt Margarita Ingredients
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Silver
- 2 tsp Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- - to Salt
- garnish Salt, Lime
Cobalt Margarita Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Cobalt Margarita Recipe
- consider making fresh Lime juice you can press fruit yourself (be careful - fresh juice stays good only 12 hours)
- fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- if preferred, serve with a Salt, Lime as a garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !