Complete drink recipe for Blue Curacao 🍾 based cocktail 🍸 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: Tequila Silver, Lime juice, simple syrup, Bols Blue Foam, Lime, Lime in Cocktail glass
If you are going to order Blue Margerita in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Blue Margerita can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Blue Margerita Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 1-1/2 oz Tequila Silver
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- - to Bols Blue Foam
- slice Lime
- garnish Lime
Blue Margerita Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Blue Margerita Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- strain into cocktail glass without ice
- Limecan be used for garnish
Recommend: serve in Cocktail glassThe conical shape of the cocktail glass brings to mind martini for most people. Cocktail glasses are for drinks with a volume of 3 to 6 ounces that are usually served "up" without ice.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !