Complete drink recipe for Amaretto 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 6 extra ingredients 🍾: dark rum, Blue Curacao, Pineapple Juice, Lime juice, Pineapple, Pineapple in Highball glass
If you are going to order Blue Italian Heaven in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Blue Italian Heaven can be served with different ingredients in different places.
Blue Italian Heaven Ingredients
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1 slice Pineapple
- garnish Pineapple
Blue Italian Heaven Equipment
- shaker with strainer - get rid of large pieces of ingredients (ex: fruit parts, seeds)
- knife - to prepare garnish slice
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Blue Italian Heaven Recipe
- optionally make fresh Lime juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes to chill all the ingredients properly
- shake till perfectly chilled
- prepare Highball glass half full with ice cubes
- use the Pineapple as garnish
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !