Complete drink recipe for Blue Curacao 🍾 based cocktail 🍹 is mixed with 4 extra ingredients 🍾: Lemonade, Orange juice, Peach Schnapps, Vodka in Highball glass
Andy Pandy Ingredients
- 25 ml Blue Curacao
- 4 oz Lemonade
- 4 oz Orange juice
- 25 ml Peach Schnapps
- 25 ml Vodka
Andy Pandy Equipment
- shaker - makes it easy to mixture and chill ingredients
- juicer, squeezer manual or automatic - if you mind using fresh juice
Andy Pandy Recipe
- optionally make fresh Orange juice you can squeeze the juice yourself (once squeezed, fresh juice lasts good about 12 hours)
- fill a shaker half full with ice cubes so you can properly chill ingredients
- shake till perfectly chilled
- pour into Highball glass full with ice cubes
Recommend: serve in Highball glassThe highball (or hi-ball) and collins glasses have a lot in common. They can both be used for tall beverages and hold the same amount of liquid, which can range from 8 to 16 ounces.
Cheers ! Enjoy your drink !
If you are going to order Andy Pandy in a bar, don’t forget to mention all the ingredients to the bartender. Andy Pandy can be served with different ingredients in different places.